Our Farm

Saudi Arabia is favoured by nature to have sun the whole year round.

The location Al-Qasim offers fertile soil and groundwater.

This is where “Al Mutlaq Farms” has cultivated its Sukkari dates for more than 60 years, improving the harvest year after year until “Sukkari Al Mutlaq” became a brand in its own right, known by the local private and business clients.

Nabtati Food Agricultural Company is the new development arm of Al Mutlaq Farms.

Stretching over 65 square kilometres, we are expanding our palms groves to produce only the finest Sukkari dates, nurtured by the sun, and offering gourmet connoisseurs the best of what nature can provide.

From the palm tree to the palm of your hand


Our farm, known for its high-quality dates has existed since 1958 in Al-Qasim, Saudi Arabia.


We own over 28’000 palm trees, which grow in a climate ideal for crop cultivation.


Around 70% of our dates are our famous Sukkari dates and the other 30% consists of Wanana, Barhi, and Um Kabar dates.


We pick, grade, package, and store all our own dates.


In addition we have developed our own picking, grading, and storage standards which fulfil the European standards and certificates ( ISO & BRC ).


These processes assure top-quality and premium value.


The ripening season for our dates begins in August and finishes at the end of September.


During these two months our pickers harvest the dates when they are the ripest.


The dates are then transferred to our factory, which is situated on the farm, as well.


For the first 24 hours the dates are stored in a cold room.


This is where the process of grading begins in terms of size and softness.


We then pack them in different packages. Finally we store the dates at -18 degrees Celsius.


Our process includes hygienic harvesting, cooling, grading and cleaning, disinfecting with natural methods, and finally freezing.


The dates, which are transported by boat at -18 degrees Celsius to our subsidairy in Switzerland, undergo a further quality check and are then stored at -18 degrees Celsius.


They are finally distributed at 4-7 degrees Celsius.


Food safety and hygiene are very important to us and therefore we perform technical tests on a regular basis.